Thanks to the increasing interest in the IRCA, the number of NAAs contributing to the project keeps growing (have look on the ONES which trust on us).
IRCA has now become the unique world-wide data base, covering official administrative and technical information (aircraft type and engine) of over 500 000 aircraft.
IRCA & NAA, THE BEST PARTNERSHIP
The IRCA initiative is of great interest to ICAO, which sees in IRCA an efficient support tool for the exchange of worldwide fleet information.
ICAO supports the IRCA initiative as a truly global register with an aim to gather all ICAO Member States around this platform, improving data access and sharing between aeronautical organizations worldwide.
IRCA is the only organization designated by ICAO as an accredited service provider to format the data provided by the NAA.
Data updated regularly as information is provided from the national aviation register concerned. The information on each aircraft varies depending on the level of details supplied by the country of registration.
Required information to be included in your register
YOUR BENEFITS USING IRCA
- Save your organisation of resources, time and effort. Since IRCA send directly your data to ICAO.
- Reliability of data : Data comes directly form NAAs.
- Promote your register : A worldwide distribution and promotional support to your national register.
- Additional technical information provided by IRCA for each aircraft (operator,mode S code,..).
- Comply with ICAO requirements : under Article 21 of The Chicago Convention.
- Free of Charge : IRCA is not structured to make any profit on the NAAs.
- Sustainability : IRCA founders are long lasting players on the market (around 50 years of history).
- Get a free annual access to the IRCA database.
Please have a look to this FLYER for more details